Terms and conditions
- All goods on this web site are priced in GBP, Great British Pounds
- Prices quoted, Includes VAT.
- Price and availability may change without notice
- The price excludes delivery, unless otherwise stated. (Full delivery costs are calculated and shown when you add an item to your basket.)
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at any stage if there have been any errors or mistakes with pricing.
- Business customers. Rates of tax and duties on the goods will be those applying at time of manufacture
- Business customers. At the time before manufacture we may adjust the price to reflect any increases in our costs of supplying the goods.
- We aim to manufacture / deliver all goods within 7 working days.
- Deliveries take place either
- At our premises (if you are arranging collection) Or at your premises (if we are arranging delivery)
- You must select the correct delivery option in the basket before cheout. If you do not select the correct delivery option, you will automatically be charged for the correct delivery option. For example, if you are on the Isle of Man, and select Standard Next Day Delivery, you will be charged for the UK Isles delivery automatically. By placing your order and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you give us your consent to charge your debit or credit card with the additional delivery costs related to your delivery address.
- Delivery charges are calculated automatically by the web site when you add to your shopping cart. Goods are despatched using either Royal Mail or our nominated parcel carrier on a next day service.
- Where delivery is made by our parcel carrier, the delivery charge is for 1 attempted delivery only. Should you not be in to receive delivery, and have not provided us with alternative delivery instructions, your order will be taken to the parcel carrier's local depot to await collection by you (a card will be left for you with contact details). If you request re-delivery to the same address as originally provided, there may be an additional charge of £5.00 + VAT to cover the cost charged to us by our parcel carrier. If you request re-delivery to a different address, then the cost may be higher. It is strongly advised, therefore, that alternative delivery instructions are provided to us at point of order.
- You are responsible for payment of any local customs and import duties
- We ask that, should your item fail to arrive in the allotted timescale, you advise us by email as soon as possible so that we may investigate with the parcel carriers. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and we will not be liable for any delay. It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us in adequate time to prevent any disappointment resulting from late shipment.
- On occasion, you may find that you need to add to your order after it has been placed. In these circumstances, we ask that you submit another order online. If this is done on the SAME DAY as the original order we will be able to consolidate the two, thereby reducing the overall delivery charge. Where orders are placed on different days it is not possible to offer this consolidation service due to the high level of administrative work required.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery
Refund, exchange & return
We are a very caring company and we go to great lengths to ensure all products we manufacture & send out get to you in perfect condition. Mistakes can and do sometimes happen, in every instance we will do our very best to resolve the situation amicably and that you are totally satisfied with your purchase.
Should you wish to return your order please do so within 14 days of receipt and contact us prior to this to let us know the reason for the return. Please ensure that returns are sent by tracked mail as we cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in the post.